Last Updated (Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:21)
Minx, Inc.® co-founders Dawn Lynch-Goodwin and Janice Jordan announced the launch of a retail line, Minx #1, for at-home application. Minx has previously only been available in salons where it is applied professionally, but starting June 4th, a new line of eight distinctive Minx #1 designs will be sold in ULTA Beauty stores nationwide.
“We could not be more excited about offering the Minx #1 retail line,” said Dawn Lynch-Goodwin. “We have always believed that nail fashion is an essential fashion accessory, and our collaboration with ULTA Beauty gives us yet another avenue through which we can share our passion for elegant and provocative nails.”Janice Jordan added, “We wanted to make Minx available for people who would like to get a manicure or pedicure on-the-go, with no drying time, and give them a taste of the luxury Minx service that they can get in salons.”
The Minx co-founders were pleased to partner with ULTA Beauty for the retail launch. “ULTA Beauty stores offer great products as well as an exciting shopping experience complete with a salon and events,” explained Janice. “Our brand has a very similar philosophy as we have seen firsthand how wearing Minx nail fashion is an experience in itself!”
The much-anticipated retail line includes nail coatings for both fingers and toes, giving consumers the ability to perform glamorous manicures or pedicures at home. A complete set of fingers and toes is priced at $18.00, and the self-applied Minx #1 is distinctively different from the Professional Minx formula sold to salons. Minx #1 will launch a new collection quarterly, with designs exclusive to ULTA Beauty.
The eight designs in the retail line demonstrate the creative versatility of Minx #1 through dazzling metallic hues and runway-inspired prints, and include the following:
· Silver Moons: Metallic chrome accented by a silver matte moon comprise this classic
· Gold Moons: This color is made up on metallic gold accented by a gold matte moon
· Wild Pink Cheetah: The hot pink and black cheetah spots on a gold base bring out the animal in you
· Triangle Tango: A geometric pattern featuring gold and silver triangles accented by black dots
· Diamond Diabolique: An elegant and rich metallic pattern borrowing heavily from the tribal trend of this season
· Summer Splash: A glorious explosion of color to welcome the summer
· Technical Tribal: A detailed matrix design and an unexpected jolt of color decorate a golden base
· MinxLusion Chex: This checker design features the exclusive MinxLusion prismatic silver matched with black squares.